Skip to main content

To Date

Very happy to say that I've settled nicely into the new place. Everything's set up and unpacked and it finally feels like home.
Everyone's very friendly here. So helpful.
Traffic isn't that bad. Places are close by. We get everything we need. The only downside is that there's no cinema here. Which means I'll be traveling up north frequently now and I can't wait. This semester doesn't exactly seem like a particularly busy one so am really looking forward to some traveling. 
Just finished watching Northanger Abbey. Was checking my hair with the phone's front cam and one thing led to another and I took about twelve selfies just like that.
Heh.
I tell you the things I do when I'm alone.
Completely hooked on Downton Abbey. Finished season four and half of season three yesterday. Can't wait for season five to start. Also waiting for season eleven of Grey's Anatomy. 
I  have unlimited WiFi. No more quota nonsense so have been catching up :D
Classes are now from Sunday to Thursday. Weekends fall on Friday and Saturday. Really hope I don't miss any Sunday classes by accident.
Things are going well otherwise.
Really doesn't feel like anything's missing anymore.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Dr., Now!

It's been 10 days since my final professional exam & announcement of my results. I'm a doctor. & though I've been studying my entire life to reach this stage it still feels so surreal. It still feels like I need to head back south to continue with classes. Like I'm still on some semester break that is going to come to an end. Every so often throughout my day it hits me; I don't have to study anymore - for now at least. But then this though gets clouded over by other things & I forget. I have to constantly keep reminding myself that I've made it. I've actually, finally made it this far. As daunting as this whole new chapter - that's about to begin - is, part of me is excited to start. I'm excited to see where my future takes me, not only in which field of medicine I decide to pursue but also to which place. Big cities are out of the question for me. I realized, over the past couple of days, that since I've left th...

Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Lines

Part of me finds it very sad that my own parents don't know the kind of person they have brought up and raised. They see me as someone who is very selfish, dominating, as someone who bullies her sister, arrogant, impatient, unkind, not bothered, irresponsible. Someone who just doesn't care or give a damn. In my mind these past few years, a majority of my thoughts have been revolving around how I will be helping my parents out financially once I start earning. I might not earn much in the beginning. But I already know that chunks of my pay will be going towards my sister's monthly allowance as she will be in college by the time I start working, and also towards my parents, to settle off whatever bills they have. The rest of what I earn will be used for my other necessities and savings, etc. I never tell them this because I feel it is my responsibility as the eldest to do my part in this family. And when the time comes they will see what I'm doing. There's no ...